Thursday, November 12, 2009

Berrypost: RIP Dollhouse

This is the first of my "Berryposts" that will be done from my Blackberry (oddly enough) to help me keep up with my blog from work. Links will rarely be used in Berryposts since I have to sneak and blog while the bosses aren't looking.

Anyways, Fox has announced that Dollhouse has been cancelled... A lot of other Joss Whedon fans are heart-broken and/or angry, but me... I find myself happy.

I'll miss Dollhouse certainly, but a season and a half in, I find that it's my least favorite in the Whedonverse. I loved Buffy, Angel, Serenity and even Dr. Horrible more than Dollhouse so I can't help but feel that Joss has much better creations inside him. I'd prefer one of those.

And the best news is that unlike with The Firefly Debacle, we the fans will get an actual finale for Dollhouse. And seriously, who does a season or series finale better than Joss?

Now I want to see Dr. Horrible in theaters. IMAX. In 3D.

No comments: